Tuesday, February 24, 2009

{Winter Blues}



Make sure you click to see 2nd picture. I am a dork that I never noticed had ladybug in the picture until now! I was looking around here with what to take picture to post on tonight. Hit me with summer pictures and I have the winter blues!

Those pictures were taken last summer.

I'm ready for the spring and summer. So want to dump the winter coats in the closet!

So ready with.............
Gardening
Cut lawn in evening
open windows and doors for all of the breeze.
At work, let kids play outside from been stuck inside through the winter.
Many more!

Bring on the Spring!!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Took me a bit, but I found the ladybug! I actually drove home without my coat today. I hope I will be able to go all day without my coat soon!

Sandra said...

YEAH! Bring on the Spring!
We've all got a touch of the winter blues even my dogs. Nice picture & yes I saw the lady bug.