Wait! You needed a before and after picture. Oh well, nice picture of Mo. Hi Mo!
May could have.. But he shaved this morning while I was out at work. I had no idea until when he called me on video call. I of course screamed "you shaved!" then knew it was prefect idea to take pix today to post.
Great idea Sandra! Grab that picture off his facebook at *gasp* Walgreens for a before and after shot.Nice to see you again Mo. You've been hiding under that fur for too long! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wait! You needed a before and after picture. Oh well, nice picture of Mo. Hi Mo!
May could have.. But he shaved this morning while I was out at work. I had no idea until when he called me on video call. I of course screamed "you shaved!" then knew it was prefect idea to take pix today to post.
Great idea Sandra! Grab that picture off his facebook at *gasp* Walgreens for a before and after shot.
Nice to see you again Mo. You've been hiding under that fur for too long! :)
Post a Comment