I was sorting out all of ribbons and not complete the hard work. On side note~ still have lot of other ribbons that are already bagged in color bags that are buried under the loose ribbons. {OVERWHELMED!!}
hee hee... I feel your frustration!! i have my ribbons like that in four mini baskets and are caterogized in colors. I did use spools for pinks only and did not finish the rest so i gave up and left them like that. I ll take pictures and show ya. but sometime they look pretty just like that!! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Wow! And I thought I had a lot of ribbon. Sorting in bags by color is a great idea! Every time I need a piece I end up making a mess of my ribbon box.
hee hee... I feel your frustration!! i have my ribbons like that in four mini baskets and are caterogized in colors. I did use spools for pinks only and did not finish the rest so i gave up and left them like that. I ll take pictures and show ya. but sometime they look pretty just like that!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment