Never seen the cat. Is that the cat's cat or your cat?
ha ha.. It's the blue cat to show only. I found this cat and the bear in the hope chest today. So why not set them out. (forgot about them)
oh.. are they your childhood toys?? i like the cat.. tee hee
Nope.. we had them when we got married.. Found the blue cat at craft show or gift. I do remember the bear was from honeymoon craft show. It was fun shopping.
Cute little animals make great memories!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Never seen the cat. Is that the cat's cat or your cat?
ha ha.. It's the blue cat to show only. I found this cat and the bear in the hope chest today. So why not set them out. (forgot about them)
oh.. are they your childhood toys?? i like the cat.. tee hee
Nope.. we had them when we got married.. Found the blue cat at craft show or gift. I do remember the bear was from honeymoon craft show. It was fun shopping.
Cute little animals make great memories!
Post a Comment