Thursday, February 26, 2009

{The layouts are in!}

Hot Chai

I used the sketch #83 from Mojo Challenge blog.
I used supplies Two Spotted Dogs' kit Feb. 2009 Mama Mai.
I added ghost heart and out line heart from Heidi Swapp
(painted red) from my stash.


snow berries

I used the idea I printed out from Archvier's layout,
different place how I did with the ribbon.

I used supplies Two Spotted Dogs' kit Dec. 2008 Christmas Whimsy.
The lettering I had in my stash.

Just because... we love you!
(it better to see the layout in person)

I used sketch # 80 from Pencil Sketch blog
I used supplies Two Spotted Dogs' kit Dec. 2008 Lemongrass mid-month mini.
The Thicker lettering, bottom ribbon and chipboard double heart used with the stickles color red from my stash.

I need a plastic fix

(sorry bad light, the sky kept change mood)

I was able to use up scrap papers left from the kit and figured
how complete the layout on own.

I used supplies from Two Spotted Dogs' kit April 2008 April Shower
mid-month mini.

I used chipboard lettering from Maya Road recently new item. (love that size!)

Thank for looking!!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful work Jenn. Makes me want to pull out my stash and work - well almost.
I see you're using ribbon and or lace on each layout. Way to go using your stash.

Cynthia Michener said...

oh my!!! you are on the roll!!! i love your layout... i am itching to order Mamma Mia kit from 2sd!!! i really like ur layout... sigh!!! off to check n see if i want to order.

see you soon!

Kerri said...

More great layouts! I love 2sd kits. If I were more into scrapping I think I know I would quickly become addicted to them!

LisainMd said...

You and your chai tea layouts - that stuff is addicting enough without you pretty-ing it up!!! Yum, I want to drink it off of the computer screen!