Wednesday, February 11, 2009

{The bed}



Rocky is too comfortable in Sheba's bed!
Sheba have been back and forth to see if he ever leave her bed yet.
(Yes Rocky stole the bed from her!) I need to kick him out.

*Update~ Sheba called me for her fresh water in bathroom and Rocky left to join to see what going on. See if he stay out of her bed rest of the day! It is not working!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

That's why they need 2 beds side by side - LOL Poor Sheba.

Jennifer said...

I am thinking of get another bed for one of them whoever take over it.

I have never bought cat bed since I had my first cat when I was 9.

They were fine with chair's pad or else. Until other day I thought why not get one since Sheba has been too comfortable to sleep here on the den. So there Rocky.

He is busy bugging Mo tonight. Sheba gets her bed back.

Kerri said...

You better get him his own bed. There will be fights. Don't you know that brothers & sisters don't share well? :)