I completed three layouts with goodies I got from ~A~ when we did the sketch challenge online. I won and got the goodies that was months ago. I knew had to challenge myself to use them. I was able to use up all pattern papers. I am happy! I didn't use any sketches to make these layouts
(I used my another supplies from my stash)

Thank you ~A~
6 comments:
Oh WOW, these are all so fun!! Love them all Jennifer, and I'm just thrilled you shared them!! So glad you enjoyed your prize!!
They turned out great! Now that the holidays are over there is no excuse to not scrap. Keep it up!
Nice use of those bold colors. I love that pic of Rocky -- he looks so angelic!
Great layouts! you did a great job!
Yeah! You got back into it! And they are gorgeous.....
oh.. i love that Jolee's camera embellishment I still have that too and maybe i should use it for fun!!! old and new style together!!! Great pages!!
Post a Comment