It's been awhile since i've had a "happy" mess. What's it like? I just started going through my scappy supplies in the hopes of getting something done really soon. So what did you create?
Yes it has been a while since I actual scrap. (last scrap was I think early Nov) Then most was Christmas pages, not done)
I scraped 3 pages. (on 3rd page close done) I used goodies I got from ~A~ from 2SD. Had it from early fall. I was hoping able to use them up. I did! small embills not yet use up. Will be sure post the pages when 3rd page is 100% done.
5 comments:
Yeah!!! You made it back!
It's been awhile since i've had a "happy" mess. What's it like? I just started going through my scappy supplies in the hopes of getting something done really soon. So what did you create?
Yes it has been a while since I actual scrap. (last scrap was I think early Nov) Then most was Christmas pages, not done)
I scraped 3 pages. (on 3rd page close done) I used goodies I got from ~A~ from 2SD. Had it from early fall. I was hoping able to use them up. I did! small embills not yet use up. Will be sure post the pages when 3rd page is 100% done.
where are the pages?? haha
If you don't leave a mess after a scrap session, then you haven't really scrapped! You are way neater than I ever was!
Post a Comment