Thursday, January 14, 2010

{The sleepy cat}


{14/365} Used the flasher with camera.

I took picture of Sheba when she was sleeping hard.
Usually she would hear me too close to her. Used the
Flasher to bounce off the ceiling
. I edited the picture
a little bit and photo effect, black & white film.


Definitely we are ready for Friday and weekend!! I can't
wait to play with picture for Foto Friday Challenge for
tomorrow.

Thank for looking!

4 comments:

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

yay iam soo glad you are going to do the FUN FRIDAY FOTO challenge;) i can not wait to see everyones pictures!!!! anyways i love the pic of the cat!!!!

Elli said...

I love how cats sleep on their heads. Nice work! thanks for sharing what you did!

Mel said...

so sweet! I had to call my daughter over to look (she is in love with cats!) I love black and whites as well, especially black and white film, something about dark rooms and film..love

Sandra said...

Aw too cute. sleeping with his head up or sideways - LOL
Nice effect.