Sunday, January 10, 2010

{Perfect kind of soup for winter time}


{10/365}

There was a few things I wish to take picture for today
to post. Another day with freezing weather! But kept miss!
Like this beautiful red bird. I felt guilt-free to make it to the
gym today.We had errands to finish today. When we looked for
the book one Sandra suggested, we was like wait a minute we
must already have it. After all have that book here. Mo my
husband will make sure I read and read,
then talk more,
I be able to understand. I admit I am not
great with the reading.

With perfect kind of soup for winter time, like today.

Thank for looking!!

4 comments:

Mel said...

oh YUM! that looks amazing!

Elli said...

It sounds like soup was a good idea for today! I love the composition of your photo - with the bread and the soup. Looks great!

Sandra said...

Hi Jennifer
First of all the soup looks yummy!

Second - you already had the book at home? You're kidding! LOL Glad you didn't buy it again. If you need help with it let me know. You have my number.

Eric, Lori and Shay said...

Gotta love Idaho potato