Friday, January 29, 2010

{Fun Friday Foto~ Challenge #3 Self~Portrait}


{29/365} Challenge~ Self~Protrait

Now I'm feeling better that I'm not only one struggled
to do self~portrait. I need buy a camera remote for sure.
I have to admit that I had Mo to check in the camera and set
the timer for me. It was fun to try out to do this challenge.

One thing I tried to avoid any glares in my glasses.

Thank you for looking!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Look at you! Looking all cute with your glasses and hat! Nice job Jennifer.

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

look great!!! this challenge was sooo much fun!!!!

Elli said...

This is great! You did well with the glare issue. That is such a struggle with glasses. Good job!

Unknown said...

Great self portrait (even if you do have a Nikon in the shot with you - haha).

Cynthia Michener said...

nice self portrait.. u do that once a week??