
{16/365}
It has been a long day today, I was glad to be gone most
of day. Or I go crazy without internet here. AT&T U~ verse
was installed in today but not full complete. Until near in the
future with next appointment should be all set with correct
order number. It has been long almost 2 months with to get
everything all set to have it. With big if something go wrong
with final install in, goodbye.
P.S. I had to "paint" the box's information. And I began to like
to use the border around the picture.
Thank for looking!
1.17.2010
Long story to short... AT&T have just wasted our time!
After a few problems then installed, wrong order numbers.
Now that we found out there are no service in our area.
GOOD~BYE AT&T U~verse!!
3 comments:
I'm glad you were able to get a photo done even if you were gone all day! I hope your U-verse is all smooth and efficient soon!
Good Bye AT&T Uverse!
Goodbye AT&T!
Glad you were able to get online and post.
Post a Comment