Saturday, January 02, 2010

{Editing}


{Original}



{Edited} ~ {2/365}

Morgan~ My husband, I call him Mo.
Outside with temperature @ 10 degree with wind chill -4!

First of all I don't have the photo shop program and I have been using the paint.NET to edit the pictures. I don't know if I'm doing any correct or wrong ways with using the paint.net. One day we will have the photo shop program. Plus I really want to have the watermark to protect my pictures.

Thank for looking.

4 comments:

Cynthia Michener said...

love the angle of it.. Great editing!!!

Elli said...

I like it! I used Paint.NET for a long time before I got Paint Shop Pro. I used that for a couple years before getting Photoshop (just over a month ago). This looks good to me! I really like the chocolate tone to it.

Sandra said...

Hi Mo!
Nice angle.

LisainMd said...

Mo looks like he should be in a British crime movie like Snatch or Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels!

Good shot - love the edit with the reflection!