Friday, January 15, 2010

{Fun Foto Friday Chanllege #1}


{15/365}

Honestly I couldn't remember what was my childhood character
when I was young. And I had to ask my dad, first thing he mentioned
Tom and Jerry cartoon shows. So there... I remember with lot of actions
and laughs I went through the cartoon shows with no closed captioned
at that time.
Before my first communion, my parents adopted Siamese kitten,
I named him
Tom~Tom from the cartoon shows. Tom~Tom lived for
18 years, near
eleven years ago. I missed him a lot.

I had to print the Tom and Jerry cartoon show from computer and
I dug in pictures, I had certain picture want to use, no luck.
That was my senior picture where I could take Tom~Tom as my
prop that time.

P.S. Then I remember I had some smurf(s) and mushroom home.
Hopefully they are still in storage somewhere.

Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Great set up for a picture Jennifer!
Nice work. I remember Tom & Jerry and the smurfs too.

CapturedMomentsbyRACHEL said...

ohh i loved tom&jerry and also smurfs!!!! nice work!!

Elli said...

I'm impressed with how much work went into getting your theme photo! Good job! It looks great, and it tells us a lot about you. Nice job!

Cynthia Michener said...

oh my!! like your hair!! haha.. yes i love Tom n Jerry cartoons too!! funny!