Saturday, January 09, 2010

{Couple of pictures}



Rocky doesn't need any fancy cats' toys!


{9/365}

We bought this book, hopefully we will have better
understanding with how use the shutter speed with our
Nikon D80 camera. Often with my frustrate and/or not
satisfy with how the pictures turn out. I felt there are more
than what I have take. Also related with lighting I will
want to work on.
I don't have a Studio at my end.

Project 365 group~ If you have any suggestion, please let me know.

Thank you for looking.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Jennifer,
your pictures are getting better. You practice all the time and that's the best.
Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson was one of the first photography books I read and it really made me understand about Shutter speads and camera settings. Don't give up.

Jennifer said...

Sandra~ got me smile..
thank you!!

Elli said...

I love the cat toy!! Cheap entertainment for everyone!

Sandra is so right - read what you can, ask questions, research...but most of all, practice, practice, practice. You're doing great!

Mel said...

I second Understanding Exposure if you haven't already read it..great book! but yep, just shoot and shoot thats the best part about digital!

LisainMd said...

Love how the paper is in the foreground and Rocky is blurred - almost makes me think of the jungle cat stalking his prey...

Good for you for keeping up with the 365 project and experimenting with so many techniques and uses of the editing programs!