Saturday, July 21, 2007

Petty ride-along day





We choose today date to go for Petty ride-along. Just a perfect day with the weather too. Soon we arrived there, found all booked with all type of driving and ride-along until in afternoon. We came back in afternoon. Turned in our tickets and signed in with hand stamped. I went ahead in the line while Mo could take pictures. Just wow how fast the car went. Mo was able to take some pictures. Went at about 165 mph. We asked if could have digital camera inside the car. They said no not allowed and said very shaky. We could see that! I went for ride in 2005 and it was huge wow same way how Mo felt today. He said swear thought that car was going off level and would have hit the wall. I thought it funny because it was his first ride. I tried to have him go for ride in 2005. He was big chicken! It fun to try out for ride to get some feeling. Just luck picture I was able to catch with Mo's car passed by with digital camera. All picutres are all mixed from both camera. I was happy that I gave Mo the surprise with Christmas gift with the ride-along tickets to go. If was no tickets, may wouldn't make it out to go.

Take a good look at the pictures.. Can see the difference with Mo's smile before and after the ride. :-) :-D


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather B said...

jennifer too cool I also did this way back about 5 years ago too fun!!

Anonymous said...

Let's go again at different tracks
like Bristol, Tenn. or DEGA, Bama

Unknown said...

GO MO!!!!!!!!! love all the pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mo is in heaven!!!