Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Can't wait..


Mo couldn't wait! It is coming real soon! This weekend chicagoland NASCAR race here. We will be staying at my brother in law Jeff's brother in law's RV infield. It has been moved to different local. Just closer to track at backstretch close to turn 2. I found that Mo took this clear backpack out of closet. I have warned Mo a few times to make list with what we may need for weekend. Mostly need films and batteries for his scanner. He said need to re-program his scanner with drivers # etc. I don't get it, I don't need it, ha! Let's see if Mo keeps his word. Last night he said it out loud and clear. That he doesn't want to shop for anything at the track. Will he? Need to see that one. We will be walking around a lot. May able to use the golf cart. Will see about that. I will need to brace myself to be dirty while infield with the races over the weekend. Will be bunch of tailgating inside too. Will watch the crazy people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you guys are going! Unless Dad gets an extra ticket, I'm stuck watching from home. Have fun! Can't wait to see the pics!