I did this layout before the race weekend. I meant to go back and finish it. So there I finished it. I had Mo help me with use MS word program to adjust the journaling to fit in at side the circle. This sketch #40 from Pencil Lines was chanelleged though! I had the journaling printed on the transparency. I used all of papers and embellishments from my stash and painted "meow" chipboards. Love this layout!
Journaling: Rocky we know you love Sheba very much. You love to pick on and tease Sheba all the time. It is good to see that you have started to leave Sheba alone. You don't mind letting Sheba have her turn at the bathroom faucet for a drink. Sheba does the same with you. And Sheba, we can see you love Rocky even if he is a pain toward you. He loves you and wants to play with and pick on you. You care about him. You seem to know he is much younger than you and needs your patience. Sheba, you have put up with Rocky for a long time. Both of you love each other very much but you each have your own way of showing it. Rocky will always have memories of you. One day he will teach another kitten what he has learned from you. All you need is love.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Layout!
This LO is posted in Pencil Lines! It feels good! I thought it was too late to make it in gallery. :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great LO! I like the journaling around the circle. Neat idea!
Please ignore the previous comment above me... i messed up!! geez! anyway, i really like the sketch and circle title... Neat idea!! thanks for the link. good day!
cyn
Cyn,
no problem! thank for the comment.
They are from PL link.
Go there it's fun!
Jennifer
Post a Comment