Happy Friday!
The weekend are here! Mo and I are looking forward to do some things over the weekend. Back to scrapping! No fun, clean house. Of course cut lawn, due! We have somewhere fun to go tomorrow. (will post about that one later)
We will do one more post with pictures from at the race time later. That will be last one related to racing.
I'm looking forward to see my great friends on next week to have the cookout here. Sandra and Heather with her little girl. I should take a few pictures too. :-) Maybe see other one or two friends too. If I get lucky with get hold of them.
Have a great weekend!!
(I asked for color purple fonts, not whole thing one color, strange blogger setting)
5 comments:
where's that flower come from?
Mo
Mo, you live here.. flowers here. They are found in front yard at front door. Can't miss it.
:-P
You guys are nuts! But it is a pretty flower.
YAY! finally looking forward to getting together. Fun times. Lots of catching up to do. Nice flower.
Hey loves that pretty purple daisy! how perfect!
Post a Comment