The other day I did this layout. So all are complete I think. Event from 4th of July evening.
Journaling~ It was a beautiful evening in Lansing. Mo was taking pictures of the fireworks and did not even realize he had taken this picture of the smiley face until after we developed the
pictures! It was perfect timing.
The sights and the sounds were very festive.
I was so happy that I could convince Mo to go
to this show. The rain came, as predicted, but
it missed in Lansing. We had a great time!
pictures! It was perfect timing.
The sights and the sounds were very festive.
I was so happy that I could convince Mo to go
to this show. The rain came, as predicted, but
it missed in Lansing. We had a great time!
Thank for looking!
2 comments:
Cool pictures! Nice l.o.
LOVE the smiley face firework... but then you probably knew that!
Post a Comment