1. I did most of driving with golf cart. 4. We met Richard Karn "Al" from tv's home improvement. 6. I'm disqualifed! :-P 13. Checker flags earrings to wear! 14. Can't even see who might be important people in limo passed us going into infield. 15. We called guys for help to push cart back to rv (was long way!) 16. Hang out with Lisa and others. 18. Cool crocs! Had game to win and I won! Ha! Funny!! 19. Mo got couple of Dale Jr. for 50% off. 21. using tunnel to get infield under the track. 24. Mo and I being silly it. 25. Jeff Burton #31 with question and answer. 26. We met with Reed Sorenson #41. 29. I tried out the tool with Dewalt, fun! LOL! 31. Best luck Dale Jr next year with other team. 


3 comments:
Wow, Nice collage display of your pictures! Great idea. Definatey looks like you had fun.
You met Richard Karn? Man, am I jealous! I wish I had called you back Sunday morning! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid me! :)
yeah Kerri
next time have your phone with you
Mo
Post a Comment