Monday, July 30, 2007

2SD Cyber Crop





I just joined the 2 spotted dogs message board. (related to Scrapbooking online) last week. In time to join with the TSD's 1st Birthday cyber chanllenges. For this chanllenge I did with what in a name with nickname to call someone or pet. I choose to do with Rocky's name. That we have always call him Racco. And by surprised that I won the chanllenge! It was so tight an hour and did paid for it. This picture was taken on very same night when we adopted him. It has been in frame for past 7 years. I am happy I used this picture. Hard to believe that Rocky is seven years old! It is 6x12 layout.


Note~ Sorry this blogger is acting up. With the journaling are shown tiny and I tried to fix it. If still not able to read. You can click on the layout to read my journaling.

Journaling~

Actually Rocky is his name. When we first adopted him. We struggled with what name we liked. Took us a week by then first visit with the Vet. We said it out loud "Rocky" He was a tough kitty. Ever since then.. When we have habit to call him "Racco"

Thank for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great that you won! U wld have to tell me what did u get for a prize!