With the quoteI used the sketch #46 from Triple the Sketch blog. I used everything from Two Spotted Dogs ~Nov. 2008 Weekend in new England~
I used chipboard letters from Maya road (mini sizes) painted color yellow (Banana) I also used mini trees and lil bird (covered with the flock) from Maya road. (painted and tim's crackle paint) (torn edges on pattern papers and inked too)
Carvin' timeI used everything from Two Spotted Dogs
~ Nov. 2008 Weekend in New England kit~
I added the 7G tag with the pumpkin brad from my stash.
Autumn portraitI used everything from Two Spotted Dogs ~Oct. 2008 Simple Pleasures~
From my stash~ chipboard leave with Tim's crackle paint.
Dymo label with little information.
Keep ourselves warmI used the sketch #83 from Sketch by Tamara after I really liked Alecia's layout!
I used everything from Two Spotted Dogs ~Nov 2008 Gazbo kit small version~
I also added the beading with nice touch.
I stamped with the journaling panel from Autumn Leaves clear stamp
Letters from American Crafts thickers (small size) and "warm" from my stash too.
Let it snowI used the sketch #83 from Mojo Challenge blog
I used everything from Two Spotted Dogs ~Dec. 2008 Christmas whimsy kit~
I stamped with little infomation at bottom of page with Making Memories stamp.
It is kinda of ruined my page. Leave it alone... do not deal with stamping when you are feeling tired. Big mistake. =P
New Year Eve This is an okay page.. But leave it alone. Must be one of my mood while I did this page. Black background paper was from my past monthly kit I had. I was trying to make it festival page.
Journal panel stamp. From my stash~Clock from Heidi Swapp added with chipboard painted owl. Small letters from Making Memories. Chipboard clock hands from QK, Chipboard heart covered with Stickles. With the year from American Crafts Thickers. (inked)
Thank you for looking!!
2 comments:
Wow! These are awesome. You've been busy! Great looking layouts and pictures. I love that picture of you and Mo in the snow. And of coarse the NYE picture of cats with hats on.
oh my!!! you are getting back in to a scrapbook groove!!!! I love all of them!!! gosh!! i bet all are from 2sd monthly kits??
Post a Comment