


21 degrees, with a 10 degree windchill
There were snow flurries even though the sun was shining
And see you in thirty day to see the difference.
Bring on the Spring!
Note~ I have to admit that I was furious with trying to take a good picture this morning. And I couldn't get in right mood to try again. So I used my basic photo shop to click the auto-level, can see the best picture can turn out nice. I also don't know if it right how it turn out.
2 comments:
At least it was the light, fluffy, lake effect snow so it didn't last. But now it looks like a little more is coming down! Someone send winter away, please!!
I know I froze my butt off that day thinking it was nice because the sun the was shining.
I like this picture - but I like the color one best with the different colored pebbles peaking through.
Post a Comment