Monday, March 16, 2009

{The layouts are in!}

A droplet captured frozen in time

Pencil Sketch #126
Two Spotted Dogs~ Dec 2008 Christmas Whimsy Kit

Large clear bracket at side from other kit
Maya Road mini letters.
March recipe Challenge
M~ matted

A~ A

R~ ribbon

C~ chipboard
H~ heart


ice storm

I found the Got Sketch blog from Nathalia.
Got Sketch #76 Two Spotted Dogs~ Dec 2008 Christmas Whimsy Kit
"ice" American Crafts thickers puffy From my stash~ "snow" letters and snow flakes,
American Crafts felt win
ter and stitching

Amazing family

I did the layouts to be framed for family. Now I get to do my own page to keep.

I got idea with sketch from page map March.
Two Spotted Dogs~ Nov 2008 Gazbo kit (small version)
From other kit~ American Crafts thickers.


Beautiful fall days

Sketch~ I'm not sure which sketch I used or my own idea.
Two Spotted Dogs~ Oct 2008 Simple Pleasures Kit
Dymo label

Chillin' in Autumn

March Madness~ Alecia's LO Sketch Challenge use Pencil Sketch layout #124
Two Spotted Dogs~ Nov 2008 Weekend in England
From my stash~ Chipboard leaves with Tim's Crackle paint
and Tied buttons

Color me happy

(from last week challenge)
Two Spotted Dogs is having the March Madness challenges for the month. They had a few for a week and deadline by every Sunday night. New challenges to be posted on Monday. I did one challenge with Kimberly's Luck Cloves Layout (what make you happy with four pictures.) I did Kim's challenge with extra pictures I had.. No pix of my starbucks drink.. Mo said why not use the drink thingy and it worked. ha ha Embarassed I added from my stash.. Thicker "happy" and "me" cork ready letters found at Hobby Lobby. Stripe I used dymo label to punch out on my own and inked. Stitched the word "color" Layout Sketch #83 by Tamara Supplies from 2SD ~April Shower 2008 mid-month mini kit~ I believe I finally used up scraps! Plus ribbon all used up. Wink Very Happy

it was fun challenge to use with extra pictures.


Thank you for looking!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Awesome job with the layouts Jenn. Look at you stitching on the layouts. They look really good.

Cynthia Michener said...

gosh! i am blown away!!! GREAT PAGES!!

Kerri said...

You've been a busy girl! Great work as always! :)