I think one of the grandmas made the shawl for mom - probably dad's mom... Looks beautiful! We have been lucky to find multiple stained glass and clear windows for reasonable prices at local yard sales and flea market type events. I love how they look! Earlier this week I went out after work with a friend and the restaurant had put colored glass and then lighted behind a bunch of windows in a row up next to the ceiling. I wonder if there is somewhere in my house that I could pull that off - it looked soooo cool... I should have photograped it - next time...
5 comments:
love love your old window... send it over here!!!
Note~ Not only the window.
Rocker~ was my mom, my sis then me.
Lamp pole ~missing pieces
then the window.
the wrap not sure what it called. Was mom's I believe in 70's she used to wear it.
It is cozy. I like your antiques.
That's a nice little corner of history. :)
I think one of the grandmas made the shawl for mom - probably dad's mom...
Looks beautiful! We have been lucky to find multiple stained glass and clear windows for reasonable prices at local yard sales and flea market type events. I love how they look! Earlier this week I went out after work with a friend and the restaurant had put colored glass and then lighted behind a bunch of windows in a row up next to the ceiling. I wonder if there is somewhere in my house that I could pull that off - it looked soooo cool... I should have photograped it - next time...
Post a Comment