
March Madness week 4~ Here's a fun challenge from Alecia!
For this challenge, I would like you to mix up those alphas!! I want to see @ LEAST 3 different kinds of alphas on your page!! (Alecia's words)
Two Spotted Dogs supplies from Feb 2009 Sweetie Pie Kit
Pink and American Crafts Thickers was in kit.
I used American Crafts Thickers puffy from my stash.
I had fun using vary alphas on this page!

March Madness week 4~Here's another recipe challenge for ya!
S- sheer material (used with journaling box)
P - Patterned Paper (used patterned papers)
R - Ribbon (used)
I - The letter I in the title (have letter I in title)
N - New product - anything you've purchased in the last month (American Crafts Thickers puffy)
G - Grey - I am loving this color right now! I can't wait to see what colors you mix with it.
Two Spotted Dogs supplies Feb 2009 Mama Mia Kit
From my stash
Sheer journaling box from Maya Road
Buttons sewed in
American Crafts Thicker puffy
It has been long and fun month with March Madness weekly challenges to do layout and turn in every Sunday with deadline due.
Thank you for looking!!
3 comments:
they are looking so great!! love the alphabet puffy sticker.. cute!
Aweseome layouts. Love that first title. Great color combos too.
I love the title letters on the Rocky LO... those are great!
Post a Comment