Tuesday, December 16, 2008

{Special treats and snow}



Rocky the cat has been very busy ducking down his head at deck's door and watch his friend(s) while I made special treats. It's perfect treat to put together for Christmas gifts. I made pretzels with melt Hershey kisses with flavored mint. So good! Mo got me busted if I was eating some kisses when I unwrapped all of Hershey kisses. Thank to online friend Alecia!


The snow storm came by today. Started to snow when I left for work, road was pretty bad then at work I was told that they may send me home early. Which it did happen, I left from work at 4:30 and finally home by 5:30 that is an hour. (normally avg less 30 minutes with the driving distance.) Late in evening, Mo went outside and cleared up the driveway and sidewalk and I took some pictures. Sure boy it was very cold at this point! It was only yesterday morning that we had the black icy condition now this tonight with good amount of snow. What is next to expect with the weather for rest of week?

Stay warm and be safe!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Those treats look yummy... just pretzels and kisses? With mint M&M on top? That will be fun and easy.

I didn't get any pictures of the snow last night, but I will make Marli go stand in it Friday for a Christmas picture :)