Sunday, December 21, 2008

{Long day}

We were out to see the Christmas pageant up north of ILL. It was awesome pageant with the interpreter(s) and cool to see with real animals there. Same time we faced with awful dangerous cold weather with the wind chill. {sure it hurts our skins}

I really need to sort out the pictures from Christmas pageant to post here on blog. Probably will do that tomorrow.

Leave you with one picture.


Thank to my friend, Sandra for put my holiday cards on rush order and got the cards today. All of the holiday cards should be out in the mailbox tomorrow. :-D

Stay safe and warm!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I might get my cards mailed tomorrow. I still need to sign and address them all, but I've been working such strange hours I haven't had time to get them done. I can't wait to see yours!