With Mo's family on Christmas Eve. I helped my niece, Emily with baking to leave some cookies for Santa. I have been thinking about Shay in Seattle and I got email from Eric. Good to know they are okay at home with change of plans supposed to see Lori's family out of state with due to big snow storm.

Just us on Christmas Eve at midnight with our fur~babies.
We gave my dad gifts from us this morning. We bought camera's flash with dad's check. We are new with flash to play with. Family picture. Keep in mind that Rocky dislike my dad!

Christmas day at cousin's house. We have so yummy dinner! Hard believe all cousins kids have grew lot. One finished college two are in college. other 2 so young.. :-) Hard to take a good picture of large family. A few of them has been picking on me for a perfect picture. I only want make sure able to see everybody's face. :-P
We had a really nice Christmas. Hope all of you have a nice holidays too.
1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great time being together on Christmas!
Post a Comment