Thursday, December 11, 2008

{Birthday today}




It was my Birthday today!
  • Mo made our favorite dinner tonight with Campbell's Lemon Broccoli Chicken.
  • Cake from Coldstone Creamy place (flavor with banana ice cream, strawberries and pineapples (missed out banana)
  • Rocky helped me with blow the candles
  • Sheba had her taste with the cake and Rocky had to check her out.
  • Mo gave me this book and it just out, The blog I check daily. Along with couple of gifts.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Please please bring the book when you stop by on Christmas Eve. I want to see it! What else did you get?

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Jana from Slovakia

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great day Jennifer! Yay!!

Sandra said...

Oh my - Happy belated birthday. (I'm a bad friend, I forgot! Sorry).
Looks like Mo took good care of you.