I haven't get into check the pictures from the Christmas pageant yet. At one point I will. Otherwise all of holiday cards are out in the mailbox. :-)
Are you all finish with Christmas shopping? I hope so and no fun doing last minutes. Likely my husband is/was doing last minute shopping. Hands off. Ha ha
All of Christmas gifts here are so ready to go on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Tomorrow I am going to prepare the frosting in a few colors ready for Christmas Eve to bake cookies with my niece for her to leave cookies for the Santa's snack.
Guess the wind chill wouldn't let go and heard supposed have some more snow tomorrow. May perfect for white Christmas!
Have a safe trip and stay warm.
Leave you with couple of pictures.

Found ice built at windows when shades were closed overnight. Cool close up as I could get.
1 comment:
My bathroom window does the same thing! Doesn't seem right to have ice on the inside of a window, does it. :)
Post a Comment