Monday, September 08, 2008

{Vacaction week}

We were on vacation on the week before I went back to work. And we had a great week to spend time together. I want to catch up to post some pictures from our vacation week.

Sunday~ LegoLand in Schaumburg, IL

it was awesome place to go! Make your plans to take kids there. We went there with my sister in law and Emily. Emily had lot of fun inside this place. I do want to post more pictures from inside but I don't want to spoil the fun what you will see inside. Legoland

Monday~ Historic Bridge Park and Kimball Pines County Park

Historic Bridge Park, located a bit southeast of Battle Creek in Calhoun County, Michigan, is a unique park whose focus is on the historic truss bridges that has been moved to and restored within the Park. The park allows truss bridges that have become insufficient for their original location to be preserved for their historic and aesthetic value. (copied info from book)

it was very beautiful there and we took too many pictures! At same time it was very hot day..


Kimball Pines County Park is 100 acres of most plantation pines. It contains one of oldest stands of urban pines in Michigan. It was beautiful when we were there.

Tuesday~ Binder Park Zoo in Michigan

We had great time to feeding the giraffes. The giraffes' tongues stick out, want food in their mouths!


Snowed leopard baby is adorable! We could stay and watch for hours.
(only over 60 days old at this time) Yes they had a playdate with a puppy to play.
(hard time to take good pictures. We had limited distance to stand and watch him.)

We had a great day at the zoo to check out other animals too.
Perfect weather for the day too.

Wednesday~ Millennium Park


The breezy weather was perfect.
It was nice to enjoy a night out together.

Thursday~ Stayed home

We stayed home and I completed this project.
Memo board added in with antique frame.

Friday~ Horseback riding

Nice weather with an hr riding.
It was tough trying to take good pictures.
Great time!

Thank for looking!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

What a fun week! I'm so jealous! Great pictures!