Thursday, September 25, 2008

{Layouts}

Some more layouts to check out.


I completed this layout with Two Spotted Dogs, Sept Man in the moon kit and used Sketch #18 from Triple the Sketch

Journaling~
She always enjoyed getting together with family. Grandmother Helen ~1960's~


Picture of my niece Emily. I can't remember which kit I used from Two Spotted Dogs kits.

Journaling:
I love when Emily smiles just for me.


Again I can't figure which kit I used from Two Spotted Dogs.

Journaling~
We love seeing the cats getting comfortable near each other. Normally Sheba won't relax if Rocky is nearby, but at this moment she must have realized that Rocky was relaxing too, rather than waiting to pick on her.



Last winter I was out south in Springfield, IL for weekend with Donna's worhshop and crop time.
I had fun meeting new people like Leah and others. I made this layout and left no journaling or title. Finally got it all completed! I ran out letter "e" so I stamped letter e as finished it.

Journaling~
Rocky loves to get a taste of my vanilla bean frappuccino blended creme. He thinks he is so sneaky.


I used paper and title from Two Spotted Dogs, July Backyard Fun kit.
And painted chipboard tree with crackle paint and birds too.

Journaling~
We discovered that there is a restored covered bridge in Crown Point in Indiana.
We went there a few times and had fun taking snapshots of ourselves.



I used stuffs from Two Spotted April kit. Kitchen Garden kit
I tried it with write the journaling around the page and it was not easy for me.

Journaling~
At the side of the driveway the logs needed to be restacked to hold in the garden. Mo decided to clear out the mulch and move the logs himself. A beehive was hidden underneath all the mulch, and he hit it!. He didn't move fast enough and got a few stings, but he's OK now. It was interesting to see the bees' home up close. We could see that there were more bees in there just waiting for their time to come out.

Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

xLeeB said...

Beautiful layouts! What talent!

Cynthia Michener said...

wow!!! i love your layouts!! you have been scrappin so mad!!!! keep going!!!

Kerri said...

Wow... where have you been hiding all of these? Great job!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Great job getting all of your memories scrapped! Beautiful job!