Sunday, September 28, 2008

{Jana with our family}



I had to ask dad where family are related to with my third cousin Jana. That is my grandfather (my dad's dad) his brother~ my dad's uncle is Jana's grandfather.

We had good time to meet our cousin Jana at my aunt's house yesterday. Jana kept book with her and often check with Uncle Tim what we all may have said. Uncle Tim also often make sure Jana understand what things we may have said to understand. My uncle Tim can speak Slovakia
language if need to use it to explain words.

5 comments:

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xLeeB said...

How cool. I'm glad you got to meet her. Hope she enjoys her time in the US

Sandra said...

Interesting story. Great to meet distant relatives.

Kerri said...

Great picture of the whole family. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with your cousin!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Wonderful that your family got to spend time with Jana. I'm sure it was an interesting visit for you all!