Monday, September 22, 2008

{Layouts with the Sketches}

Over the weekend I got into and completed more layouts with Two Spotted Dogs by using vary sketches from Triple the Sketch blog. I used all of sketches from Triple the Sketch blog. The Triple the Sketch blog is one of my favorite place to check out. Big help with flow the creative and able to finish the pages as flow to finish title and journaling on own. Thank you Triple the Sketch!


I used the Sketch #25 with Sept Man in the moon kit.


I used the Sketch #15 with Ali's paper from her book mixed with other what I have used.
I found chipboard paper clip at my local scrapbook store recently.


I used the Sketch #24 with Rusty Pickles' background paper, wording sticker and large letter C painted with acrylic paint Dabber gold (from Ranger). I added the poinsettia flowers too.

I have one other layout I did and it need the journaling. Will post soon as I can. Plus other layouts I did some weeks ago, to catch up with journalings too.

Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Great LO's... always something a little different. :)

Sandra said...

Beautiful work with sketches. You are on a roll girl.