Fun! I love playing with my pictures too. Be careful, next thing you know, you'll be a Photoshop addict!
I'm ALREADY a photoshop addict! I spend hours editing pics sometimes!
I think I need to take my booty outside and snap some shots myself! You make it look like fun!
i agree... i am already an addict to Photoshop CS!!! I always edit pictures before printing. You are a good photographer!!! :o)
Jen! Here I am on your blog! It was so great to see you and Mo on Saturday. I'm glad Mo sent me this link. -teri
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fun! I love playing with my pictures too. Be careful, next thing you know, you'll be a Photoshop addict!
I'm ALREADY a photoshop addict! I spend hours editing pics sometimes!
I think I need to take my booty outside and snap some shots myself! You make it look like fun!
i agree... i am already an addict to Photoshop CS!!! I always edit pictures before printing. You are a good photographer!!! :o)
Jen! Here I am on your blog! It was so great to see you and Mo on Saturday. I'm glad Mo sent me this link.
-teri
Post a Comment