

I challengeed myself to do this page. After Sandra suggested to use Skickle and beading. I was like it's perfect.. asked Mo if we could go out to Scrapbooking store. I was able to get some stickle and some Tim Holtz's Dabber. Thank to Sandra for the ideas to use those. I used old Christmas pattern paper and green cardstock. I inked with color gold. I used Quickutz font Lucy and diecut three poinsettia with nice touches. Chipboard letter j used with Dabber color gold. And tied ribbon too.
Thank you for looking!
With our little party here. Yummy good food today.
Stayed home.. I scrapped and Mo was in front of tv with Super Bowl game on.
NY GIANTS won the champ scored 17 to 14!!
With the commerical that if you missed on tv. Bob's house is ready with closed caption that you can read while watch it. (no sound)
*My dad's Chineese dinner ~ Ham fried rice and Beef with vegatables



4 comments:
I love the title. Smart thinking! Those wings look pretty spicy... bet they were yummy though. Thanks for getting be addicted to yet another blog!
WHOO WHOOO NY GIANTS WON! I am still LOYAL to COLTS but since our QB's baby brother plays for the GIANTS! I rooted for them! Glad the Cheatriots LOST! Wings look yummmy! have to try for the next superbowl or the next football season! GRIN!
So sorry the PATRIOTS lost. I've supported them all season. I am after all from New England. It was a great game.
Your layout turned out awesome. Love the embelishments.
Your food looks yummy, and you did an awesome job taking the picture of the food and the T.V.
wow.. nice christmas flower!! yeah! Giants won!! it was a good game though!
Post a Comment