I was able to get back on couple of pages to finish where I left. Finished added title for "Nature's Wonder" page. Punched letters from quickutz. I can not remember what name font it is. Bird and branch from Maya road. With some inking and added beads with nice touch too. Just everything from kit I had.I used Tara Whitney's favorite prodcuts from Cocoa Daisy October kit. And finally I finished this page with journaling. Not as perfect writting I have. Did my best. I love it with used the "date taken" stamp from Sassafras Lass from the add-on kit. Couple close up pictures to see. Thick felt pink bracket, KI Memories Love, Else Betty "you and me" fabric paper. Heidi Swapp pink chipboard and chartreuse pom-pom gardland. I inked color green with the picture.
Thank for looking!




3 comments:
FABULOUS!! I love them both! I'm so proud of you doing your own journaling in your own handwriting!
Those layouts are perfect! Just the right touches. Love the tree and birdie on the first l.o. goes perfect with the picture.
Love the chipboard figures and the stamp on the second l.o.
Great job getting back to scrapping Jennifer!
I LOVE ur page of the anniversary! HOW CUTE!
Post a Comment