Dang it, I mean dang it!!
Dang it! I was about to work on next page tonight.. Next thing I knew.. I was checking through all of kits I have. I was like that's all?? Still lot of them. I began to clean through to stack up in 2 bins nice. Mo worked on his page and he just needs to finish with title and journaling part. He told me as well best wait tomorrow with new day start scrapping fresh. He is right! See the picture.. That what I will work on tomorrow. Hope with no struggle. Last night I was in great mood and on roll finish Birthday page. (Mo noticed the difference)One more thing.. This picture of me with Emily at place. Trying think of title.. Something nature. It was at Children's garden. Please throw in idea with titles. Thank you!
We are staying home over the weekend and hoping do more pages too.. to stay warm!
Anyone out there with freeze weather.. stay warm!
2 comments:
How about a title with "nature" in it... like "exploring nature" or "nature's wonder" something like that.
Don't feel bad about not doing a page; you did accomplish something even if it's not a completed page. :)
Yeap you sure did accomplish something. I like Nature's wonder because it could be talking about "nature" or "children"
Post a Comment