

Last night page I worked on. Today I was able to finish it and. At first when I start work on it, knew need something more in it. So I did it!
I used snowflakes felt fusion from Queen & Co. "Merry" chipboard letters from Sizzix ~ serif. I also leave nice touch on all chipboard snowflakes and "Merry" with 3D crystal lacquer. Metal word "Christmas" I believe from Making Memories.
Thank for looking!
I used snowflakes felt fusion from Queen & Co. "Merry" chipboard letters from Sizzix ~ serif. I also leave nice touch on all chipboard snowflakes and "Merry" with 3D crystal lacquer. Metal word "Christmas" I believe from Making Memories.
Thank for looking!
4 comments:
LOVE the snowflake felt... very cool! Neat color combination too!
wow... sizzix serif.. very old alphabet and it still is looking great on your page. I like how you did with snowflake felt border.. nice pictures of your family!!
Hey Jennifer,
great l.o. Love the font, the chipboard and the MM mix. Great idea.
Hey Cool!
Post a Comment