Thursday, January 17, 2008

Yay!! Some changes..



Yes I excited!! I did another page tonight and finished. Only last thing need to do.. journaling. (of course) Used Becky Fleck sketch.. And one of Cocoa Daisy kit. I am no longer getting any of Cocoa Daisy month kits. Still have some months of that. I was happy I did one pick and did the page right there without any struggle.

*Some changes from this morning.. added ribbon with buttons.. may look better.. Please take a look see the difference. If the page need to go without the ribbon, it will be able to take off.

*Update 1/21 .. Keeping the lace on page!!

Thank you for looking!

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Love the LO and I want the cake!!! It looks yummy!

Kerri said...

I know I'm not much help, but I like it both ways. Maybe I like it a little better without the lace, I don't know, don't ask me, I'm a horrible decision maker. I still just want the cake!!!

Sandra said...

How did I miss this post?!
Definately leave the lace on. Sorry K but I Love the lace. Great l.o. now don't put it away until you finish the journaling.

Anonymous said...

I told Jennifer I prefer have the lace on the LO

Anonymous said...

leave it as it is... i love lace lace!!!!

;o)

Anonymous said...

Good idea to keep the lace - it gives it a border - a finished look....