
I finished this page the other day, the last thing was needed to add a little bit of journaling. Using with my own writting is my less favorite to do. Not so bad how all turned out. Sketch from PL #71
I used from stash:
*Sparkle brads
*metal hearts
*brads
*pink brads
*red cardstock paper
*Quickutz "Valentine" with font ~ Abigail
Also I inked with red color on edge sides
One more.. "my favorite" from dymo
I used black background paper from Narratives by Karen Russell ~Creative Imaginations, got from Two Spotted Dogs, Diane's prize with pink cardstock paper. And the chipboard tab (I stamped "2008")
Thank you for looking!
5 comments:
Awww... that's perfect! That scalloped cardstock is neat! And I would love a piece of that cake!
nice page!! i wish my husband could do something special on valentine's day!!! he just is not in to that kind of celebration!! I got a nice necklace and earring from him on V day, though. I should take a self portrait and scrap!! the cake looks delish!!
;o)
Yum - who attacked the cake? Looks like 2 cookies are missing... glad you had a happy vday
this l.o. is absolutely perfect! Yummy cake and drink, beautiful necklace. Great job. Love that sketch too!
Post a Comment