Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something different!

Wow this is definitely something totally different to me. Can you see something different?? I hope so! Fuzzy socks keep me warm! Take close look at word "fuzzy" It's covered with soft feeling.

I used (Some of supplies are from 2 Spotted Dogs prize kit from Daine)
*blue paper as bakcground
* pattern paper inked with black from Collage Press ~Fresh vines ~ fresh collection
*Rub-on circle from Luxe Deisgn there's the rub
*Rub-on letters "Keep me" from 7gypsies Husson Valley letters
*Flowers brads from Mod Blackbird Brads
*Hand sewed with DM purple thread ~pattern from All My Memories~
*Green lettering from HS (of course) Painted with color pink (and stapled)
*chipboard letters "fuzzy" and arrow are coverd with FunFlock

It was my very first time to use the FunFlock! Fun to use! Rolled all chipboards with xyon and pressed them as repeat.. all done. I got it from other past kit. Never realized what it was supposed use for. Until I read and had my guts to try. Look down with close up picture.



Thank you for looking!!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I only have one word... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

man! i love the fuzzy letters!!! and and and...the stitch you did on the cardstock!!! VERY HIP!! love it!