Saturday, February 09, 2008

love is...




I got to use some supplies from Two Spotted Dogs Sept kit
I painted the window mount with Tim Holtz's Distress Crackle paint and let dry to crack. I did the first one and was big screw up. I decided to try other one with 2nd window mount, peeled the surface. And seems to work better then I inked with Tim's ink. Look bottom with close look with the window mount. With window mount was what took me longer before I could finish the page. Also I had to be sure if I liked the results on my page. Professional picture of us was taken in 2003. And self picture is on thick chipboard that was other reason had to be sure before become permanent on the page.

From my stash.. I used
Both yellow and cream flowers from Bazzill
Window mount from Deluxe Designs
"love" punched with Quickutz font Abigail
"is" Thickers naked chipboard
Shaped layered chipboard inked red.

Supplies from kit.
Crate Paper crush collection KELP
Crate Paper crush collection LAGOON (green mated with inked orange)
Paper Trunk BATIK DIVINE (background under the window mount)
Crate Paper ~orange ribbon
Bazzill collection petite perals
Steel magnolisa (metal flowers)



Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

It's an awesome l.o. Great picture of you and Mo. Nice touch with the crackle paint and the little page pebbles.

Anonymous said...

You cute kids!

LisainMd said...

I enjoy seeing what you do!

Anonymous said...

hi!!! nice picture of you both!!! wow.. nice gift from mo!! yeah i love love tim's crackle paint..