

On road, on way to Smoky Mountain, still in Alabama
- We pulled over side road to check this out
- Little River Falls, Cool!
- See sign with the picture of water fall. Supposed be like that.
- But has been serious drought this time.
- I walked away from Mo to walk over the rocks where supposed be full of water flow.
- I loved it. Was looking for where water fall at.
- Mo finally found me. (Oops!)
- My favorite picture of Mo face to waterfall.
- He almost refused go on rocks. But he did after I pointed not that far.
4 comments:
That pic of Mo is really neat! You have tons of great pictures to scrap. Now you just have to choose which ones!
I was checking for blog updates and looked at the pics again. I just noticed you are sitting by the falls in that first picture. Very cool!
I was wondering if that was you way up on the top. Girl, these pictures are great! Looks like there is a drought but at least it makes for interesting scenic pictures. I like all of these pictures.
WOW! What a beautiful area! You found the most beautiful area!
Post a Comment