Monday, October 22, 2007

Laurel Falls in Great Smoky Mountain



Posted by Picasa
  • 80' height water fall
  • 2.5 miles both ways
  • On and off rain
  • I was already hot
  • poured some water on my head
  • Hard hiking up and up steep
  • Safety First: Several Fatalities and numerous injuries have resulted from people climbing on rocks near warerfalls. These rocks are very slippery due to algae and mist. Please avoid the remptation to climb to the tops of waterfalls. Closely supervise children at all times.
  • The message mean it!
  • See picture of me at big tree, I am right at edge
  • When we went up and back down.. we stayed at side than edge.
  • It was not funny
  • It was dangerous for sure.
  • But we enjoyed it
  • beautiful views!
  • When we were at water falls.
  • I simple stepped on rocks at bottom
  • I fell down. Mo had me in his arm in first place
  • He tried to help again
  • Because I fell again (yes, twice)
  • I said let me go!
  • I crawled on my knees to safe spot to get up
  • I don't care if I got dirty. Rather safety
  • I was at near very edge. (not right at edge no no)
  • See other picture of me (see my pants dirty) :-P
  • Again beautiful!
  • Thank to Niagara Falls
  • We love to check and see more water falls!
  • when we back down at bottom.
  • We was on go hiking back.
  • I wanted to stop and check if Mo behind me
  • I almost couldn't stop walking
  • my legs want keep going

Thank you for looking at all of vacation pictures. All of places we went was in one day! Still a lot more to do! We already said that we have to go back to Great Smokey Mountain. Total of hiking we did was 7.9 miles! We were all sore for about 3 days.

No comments: