Monday, October 22, 2007

Horseback Riding


Posted by Picasa
  • Last one spot on vacation
  • We went for horseback riding in morning
  • before we leave back home
  • Glad we did!
  • it was beautiful!!
  • Even it was difficult to take pictures with 35mm camera
  • Very bumpy ride, no good pictures
  • Mo's horse was in front of me and kept up with group.
  • Once my horse passed by. Mo gave me the camera
  • Couldn't make it to get camera back to me.
  • Mo's horse slow down back up, hard time keep up with the group.
  • My horse decided to stop to eat leaves
  • View was so beautiful even couldn't take pictures!
  • Ride went on for an hr and half.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Hey, where did my comment go? I left one, I swear! Anyway, horses looked like fun. It's been years since I got on the back of a horse. Another fabulous trip for you two! And once again, I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny because Randy just suggested maybe we should take some lessons (rescue farm for horses down the road) together... glad you guys had fun - funny how the horses have such personality, huh?