Friday, October 17, 2008

{Jana and her special gift}




Jana is here to stay for a few days with us. I decided that I couldn't wait and gave her this special gift. Jana was totally surprised and said "amazing American family" when she read on the layout in the frame. She said it was lovely gift and thanked us so much for this special gift. She left the frame on the dresser in room instead of pack it yet.

Of course we have some more pictures to post.. Will do that other time.. My mind need to settle in first.

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

It turned out GREAT and I just KNEW she would love it!!!

Kerri said...

Great job! Can't wait to see more pictures from your adventures this weekend!

Cynthia Michener said...

OH my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! i love your frame!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!! i am glad Jan loves her gift.

Sandra said...

Beautiful gift! I'm sure she will appreciate it.