I LOVE THE STARS!!!Mo, what the heck is that supposed to be?
actually supposed a star but as he press it in. it was bent, oops then he fixed.. almost like a bat esp have tail ha ha! No time replace the cover ha.
That is great work! LOLLooks very nice.
Wow. Those are so cool. I wish we had carved pumpkins this year... ah well, there's always next year.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE THE STARS!!!
Mo, what the heck is that supposed to be?
actually supposed a star but as he press it in. it was bent, oops then he fixed.. almost like a bat esp have tail ha ha! No time replace the cover ha.
That is great work! LOL
Looks very nice.
Wow. Those are so cool. I wish we had carved pumpkins this year... ah well, there's always next year.
Post a Comment